DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "US Migraine Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016" drug pipelines to their offering.
US Migraine Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016, provides comprehensive insights into Migraine pipeline products, Migraine epidemiology, Migraine market valuations and forecast, Migraine products sales and competitive landscape in the US.
The research is classified into nine sections - Migraine overview including etiology, pathophysiology, and diagnosis, Migraine treatment options, Migraine pipeline products, Migraine market analysis comprising of Migraine epidemiology, key products marketed for Migraine, market valuations and forecast, products sales and market shares.
- Migraine Pipeline: Find out the products in clinical trials for the treatment of Migraine by development phase 3, phase 2, and phase 1, by pharmacological class and companies developing the products
- Migraine Epidemiology: Find out the number of patients diagnosed (prevalence) with Migraine in the US
- Migraine Products: Identify key products marketed and prescribed for Migraine in the US, including trade name, molecule name, and company
- Migraine Product Sales: Find out the sales revenues of Migraine products, both branded and generics, in the US
- Migraine Market Valuations: Find out the market size for Migraine products in 2015 in the US. Find out how the market advanced from 2010 and forecast to 2020
- Migraine Products Market Share: Find out the market shares for key Migraine products in the US
Key Topics Covered:
- Disease Overview
- Migraine Treatments
- Migraine Pipeline
- US Migraine Epidemiology
- Marketed Drugs for Migraine in US
- US Migraine Market Size
- US Migraine Products Sales
- US Migraine Market Competitive Landscape
- US Migraine Market Forecast
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2pv8dr/us_migraine