'Pruritus - Pipeline Review, H2 2016'; Pruritus pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 31 molecules. Out of which approximately 29 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities/Institutes.
Pruritus, or itch, is defined as an unpleasant sensation that provokes the desire to scratch. Pruritus is caused by cancer, cancer treatments, infection, dry skin and reaction to a drug. Symptoms include redness, bumps, spots or blisters, dry, cracked skin and leathery or scaly texture to the skin. Risk factors include heat, allergic, asthma, hay fever, hives and eczema. Treatment includes corticosteroids, antihistamines and antidepressants.
The report 'Pruritus - Pipeline Review, H2 2016' outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Pruritus, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type that are being developed by Companies/Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in therapeutic development for Pruritus and features dormant and discontinued projects. Currently, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 3, 13, 2, 7 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Pruritus Overview
3. Therapeutics Development
4. Pipeline Products for Pruritus - Overview
5. Pipeline Products for Pruritus - Comparative Analysis
6. Pruritus - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
7. Pruritus - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
8. Pruritus Products Glance
9. Late Stage Products
10. Clinical Stage Products
11. Early Stage Products
12. Pruritus - Products under Development by Companies
13. Pruritus - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
14. Pruritus - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Albireo AB
- Alveonix AG
- Amorepacific Corporation
- Asana BioSciences, LLC
- Cara Therapeutics, Inc.
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Creabilis SA
- ELORAC, Inc.
- Faes Farma, S.A.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Hydra Biosciences, Inc.
- LEO Pharma A/S
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- NeRRe Therapeutics Ltd
- Nippon Shinyaku Co., Ltd.
- Patara Pharma, Inc.
- Phosphagenics Limited
- RDD Pharma Ltd.
- Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Teikoku Pharma USA, Inc.
- Tioga Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Trevi Therapeutics, Inc.
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zsn43q/pruritus