DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Medical Electronics Market by Component (Sensor, Battery, Memory Device, Display, and Microcontrollers), Application (Diagnosis and Monitoring), Product (Invasive, and Non Invasive), and by Geography - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global medical electronics market is expected to reach USD 4.41 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% between 2016 and 2022. The medical electronics market is expected to grow rapidly owing to factors such as rising ageing population and growing lifestyle diseases; rising demand for personalized, easy to use, and advanced healthcare devices; and increasing adoption of wearable electronics.
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to components, product, application, and geography along with their respective market size.
- The Porter's Five Forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the medical electronics market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the medical electronics market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets on the basis of components, product, application, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the medical electronics market.
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc.
- GE Healthcare Pvt. Ltd
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- On Semiconductor Corporation
- Philips Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Siemens Ag
- Stmicroelectronics N.V.
- Tekscan, Inc.
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Medical Electronics Market, By Component
8 Medical Electronics Market, By Product Type
9 Medical Electronics Market, By Application
10 Geographic Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55hmfl/medical
For more information on this topic, please visit the Healthcare section of the Research and Markets Blog.