DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Data Storage Market By Type (External Drives and Cloud Storage), By Application (Storage, Back-Up and Disaster Recovery, Data Analytics), By End Use (BFSI, IT and Telecom, Government, etc.), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The data storage market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during 2016-2021.
South India dominated India data storage market in 2015, and is anticipated to continue its dominance during the forecast period, owing to rising number of IT companies in various cities in the region.
Furthermore, BFSI sector was the highest demand generator for data storage in India in 2015, owing to large volumes of data being generated, coupled with growing security concerns in banks and other financial institutions.
- Amazon Data Services Pvt Ltd.
- Cisco Systems Pvt Ltd
- EMC2 India Pvt Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise India Pvt Ltd.
- IBM India Pvt Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporations Pvt Ltd.
- NetApp India Pvt Ltd
- Seagate Technology HDD Pvt Ltd.
- Sony India Pvt Ltd.
VMWare Pvt Ltd
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Data Storage Market Overview
5. India Data Storage Landscape
6. India Data Storage Market Outlook
7. India External Drives Storage Market Outlook
8. India Cloud Storage Market Outlook
9. India Data Storage Market Attractive Index
10. Import-Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. List of Major Distributor/Supplier of Data Storage
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcjlh8/india_data
For more information on this topic, please visit the Computing and Technology section of the Research and Markets Blog.