DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Glycobiology: Global Markets for Diagnostics and Therapeutics" report to their offering.
This report presents current and important business tools to evaluate new commercial opportunities in glycobiology diagnostics, therapeutics and research tools market. The geographic scope of this study covers companies in the U.S. and worldwide. This market is complex and consists of number of different segments, each affected differently by scientific and technological development. The report identifies the main positive and negative factors in each segment and forecasts further trends, products and assay developments.
Scope of the Report:
- An overview of the global markets for glycobiology diagnostics and therapeutics.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Analyses of current trends, products, evolving technologies and new glycobiology related platforms in different clinical areas including oncology, immunology, cardiovascular, infectious diseases and neurodegeneration.
- A look at new tools for synthesizing, modifying and studying oligosaccharides and glycoconjugates.
- Evaluation of promising candidates for carbohydrate-based diagnostics, drugs and vaccines.
- Insight into how glycobiology offers enormous untapped potential in the discovery of new therapeutics derived from saccharides or other molecules which target the biosynthesis and function of saccharides.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
Glycan Biosciences Llc
Glycosensors And Diagnostics Llc
Key Topics Covered:
3: Introduction To Glycobiology Market
4: Glycobiology Therapeutics Market
5: Glycobiology Diagnostics Market
6: Market For Tools And Reagents Used In Glycobiology Research And Development
7: Patent Analysis Of Glycobiology Market
8: Market Summary
9: Overview Of Select Companies In The Glycobiology Market
10: Directory Of Companies Referred To In The Report
For more information on this topic, check out the Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare section of the Research and Markets' blog.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6wn8sv/glycobiology