DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Exhibition Industry (By Value, By Rented Space, By Country): Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
The global exhibition industry grew at a CAGR of 3.5% in the period 2011-2015. The report suggests that the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.07% by 2021.
A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report presents the analysis of the global Exhibition Industry market on the basis of value and by rented space for the regions (USA, Europe, APAC, ROW) and for Countries (USA, UK, Germany, France, China, India, Hong Kong, Brazil).
The exhibition market is driven by surging expansion in the developing economies. The market is gaining momentum with the increased government initiatives to boost the domestic industries. Moreover the developed regions with a high percentage of participants have been the primary drivers for exhibitions; this will present the market with huge growth opportunity and potential in near future.
In terms of region, APAC has the fastest growth rate of Exhibition Market and holds more growth opportunities accompanied with growth potential in Hong Kong, China and Indian Market.
- Fiera Milano SpA
- GL Events
- ITE Group plc
- MCH Group AG
- Messe Frankfurt
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Research Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Strategic Recommendations
5. Global Exhibition Industry Overview
6. Global Exhibition Industry: Growth and Forecast
7. USA Exhibition Industry: Growth and Forecast
8. Europe Exhibition Industry: Growth and Forecast
9. Europe Exhibition Industry: Country Analysis
10. APAC Exhibition Industry: Sizing and Growth
11. APAC Exhibition Industry: Country Analysis
12. ROW Exhibition Industry: Sizing and Growth
13. ROW Exhibition Industry: Country Analysis
14. Market Trends and Developments
15. Market Dynamics
16. Porter Five Force Analysis
17. SWOT Analysis
18. Exhibition Industry Trade Data Analysis
19. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
20. Competitive Landscape: Global Exhibition Industry
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z5lbbs/global_exhibition