DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market Outlook to 2020 - Market Analysis by Geography, Type, Competitive Landscape and Key Company Information - Growth Trends and Forecasts" report to their offering.
Electrified road transport has been around in some form for more than 100 years, although by the 1930s its use by light-duty passenger cars was displaced almost entirely by the petroleum-fueled internal combustion engine (ICE). EVs appeared on the market both in the early 1900s and briefly in the 1990s. In the last 10 years the world has again considered vehicle electrification in light of increasing and volatile oil prices, deteriorating urban air quality, and climate change.
What the Report Offers:
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global electric vehicles charging equipment Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Eaton Corporation
- Fuji Electric
- General Electric
- Qualcomm Halo
- Schneider Electric
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Drivers, Constraints and Opportunities
5. Global Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market Analysis, by Geography
6. Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Value Chain Analysis
7. Global Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market Analysis, by Type
9. Company Profiles
10. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/77kkbh/global_electric
For more information on this topic, please visit the Computing and Technology section of the Research and Markets Blog.