DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Smart Glass Market - By Technology, Applications, Vendors and Geography - Forecasts and Trends (2015- 2020)" report to their offering.
The global market for Smart Glass estimates to increase from $1.94 billion in 2014 to $6.3 billion by 2020 with a CAGR of 21.7%. It is estimated that North America region is the leader in this market, but other regions such as Europe and Asia Pacific are also catching up fast.
This Report Offers:
- The market analysis of Smart Glass, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scale
- Market definition for Smart Glass along with the identification of key drivers and restraints for both the global and regional markets
- The identification of prime factors imperative in changing the market scenarios and in offering prospective opportunities
- Identification of key companies, which can influence the market on both the global and regional fronts
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Smart Glass on both global and regional scales
- PPG Industries
- Scienstry Inc.
- Pulp Studio
- Smartglass International
- Pro Display
- Gentex Corporation
- Hitachi Chemical
- LTI Smart Glass
- Asahi Glass Corporation
- View, Inc.
1. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Technology Overview
6. Smart Glass Market by Technology
7. Smart Glass Market by Applications
8. Smart Glass Market by Region
9. Vendor Market Share 10. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
11. Investment Analysis
12. Future of Smart Glass Market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zn7g3g/global_smart
For more information on this topic, please visit the Computing and Technology section of the Research and Markets Blog.