DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Fingerprint Sensor Market - By Type, Device Usage End User Industry, Vendors and Geography - Forecasts and Trends (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
The report estimates the Global Fingerprint Sensor Market to increase from $5.85 billion in 2014 to $15.84 billion by 2020 with a CAGR of 18.06%.
The report classifies the market based on the use of various types of sensors like optical sensors, thermal sensors, pressure sensor, RF sensors, and ultrasonic sensors; apart from geography, applications and end-user industry. In addition this report also talks about the new technological trends in the Global Fingerprint Sensor Industry.
This Report Offers:
- Market definition for the Fingerprint Sensors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Fingerprint Sensors, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Alps Electric
- Himax Technologies
- IDEX AsA
- Sieko Espon
- Fingerprint Cards
- Next Biometrics
- Sapphire Materials Company
- Morpho S.A.
- Fulcrum Biometrics
1. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Technology Overview
6. Fingerprint Sensor Market by Sensing Technique
7. Fingerprint Sensor Market by End User Industry
8. Fingerprint Sensor Market by Usage in Devices
9. Fingerprint Sensor Market by Geography
10. Vendor Market Share 11. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
12. Investment Analysis
13. Future of Fingerprint Sensor Market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kzmhq9/global
For more information on this topic, please visit the Computing and Technology section of the Research and Markets Blog.