DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global 3D Scanning Market By Devices, Range, Solutions, Application, Services, Verticals, Regions and Vendors - Market Trends and Forecasts (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
The global 3D scanning market is estimated to be worth $2.97 billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.64% during the forecast period to reach $5.85 billion by 2020.
Global 3D scanning market has been segmented on the basis of devices, range, solutions, application, services, verticals and geography. As per different 3D Scanning devices, the market can be categorized into optical scanners, structured light scanners and laser scanners, while by operating range, there are short range scanners, medium range scanners and long range scanners.
This Report Offers:
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global 3D Scanning Market, with region specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- 3D Systems
- Direct Dimensions Inc
- Topcon Corporation
- Maptek Pty Ltd.
- Autodesk, Inc.
- 3D Digital
- Hexagon Metrology, Inc.
- ShapeGrabber Inc
- FARO Technologies Inc.
- Leica Geosystems
- Trimble Navigation, Ltd.
- Konica Minolta
2. Executive Summary
3. Key Findings Of The Study
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
6. Technology Snapshot
7. Market Analysis & Forecast
8. Vendor Market Share Analysis
9. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future of 3D Scanning Market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jb4qhm/global_3d
For more information on this topic, please visit the Computing and Technology section of the Research and Markets Blog.