DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "An Essential Overview of the Medical Device Industry" conference to their offering.
The Pharmaceutical Industry is increasingly developing Device combination products and looking to use novel methods of drug delivery to enhance the performance of medicine and as a part of life cycle management. Medical Devices are also being employed to monitor compliance in clinical trials and post marketing as well as being used to monitor patients in trials.
This one day workshop aims to give all the key information necessary to understand the regulation of Medical Devices and Diagnostics and to appreciate the key differences from Pharmaceutical regulation.
Benefits of Attending this Seminar:
- Gain an Overview of the Medical Device Industry
- Learn About Medical Device CE Marking
- Gain an overview of medical device and IVD regulation and the new legislative proposals
- Understand Clinical Trial Controls and Device Vigilance
- Discuss device / drug combination products
- What is a medical device?
- - What are the differences in approach from pharmaceuticals?
- An overview of the medical device and in-vitro diagnostics legislation
*Update on the new legislative proposals for medical devices and in-vitro diagnostics, timescale and the likely impact of the changes
- Potential impact of Brexit to the device industry
- How is the device market developing?
*The medical device registration process - key aspects of CE marking
- What is a Competent Authority, Notified Body & an Authorised Representative?
- Clinical trial controls for devices
- Device vigilance versus pharmacovigilance
- Device / drug combination products
- Companion diagnostics
- Building a global approval strategy on an EU CE mark approval
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l8r989/an_essential