The Global Wearable Temperature Sensors market is estimated at $76.42 million by 2018 at a CAGR of 47.37% over the period 2014-2020.
The Global Wearable Temperature Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Care Setting (Hospital, Home, Outpatient Clinic, and Long-Term Care Facility), Industry (Healthcare, Consumer Applications, Sports/Fitness, Industrial, Entertainment & Media, Government & Public Utilities, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East Africa, and Latin America).
This Report Offers:
- Market Definition for Wearable Temperature Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Wearable Temperature Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Freescale Semiconductor
- Analog Devices
- Infineon Technologies
- Measurement Specialties Inc
- Texas Instruments Inc
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc
- General Dynamics
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Wearable Temperature Sensors Market Breakdown by Care Setting Market Share, Forecast
5. Wearable Temperature Sensors Market Breakdown by Industry Market Share, Forecast
6. Wearable Temperature Sensors Market by Geography
7. Vendor Market Share by Wearable Temperature Sensors Market
8. Company Profiles of Wearable Temperature Sensors Market
9. Market Landscape
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future Outlook of Wearable Temperature Sensors Market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tlwfpl/global_wearable
For more information on this topic, please visit the Computing and Technology section of the Research and Markets Blog.