DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Smart Homes Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
The report estimates the global market for Smart Homes to increase from $20.5 billion in 2014 to $76.7 billion by 2020 with a CAGR of 24.6%. North America and Europe are the big markets for Smart Homes. As Asia Pacific regions economy is growing at a fast pace and with the rise of middle class, this region is estimated to be the fastest growing region for Smart Homes.
This Report Offers:
- Market definition for the Smart Homes along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the Global Market.
- Market analysis for the Smart Homes, with country specific assessments and competition analysis.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Smart Homes Market.
A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of
their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- ABB Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Google Inc.
- General Electric
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Drivers, Constraints and Opportunities
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Smart Homes Market, by Technology
7. Global Smart Homes Market, by Region
9 Company Profiles
11. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/67qt3n/global_smart
For more information on this topic, please visit the Computing and Technology section of the Research and Markets Blog.