PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Delavau Food Partners, a premier supplier of food ingredients and technologies for bakery, snack, and confectionery brands, is presenting its expanded line of Encore ingredients at the 2016 IBIE show in Las Vegas. The ingredients offer shelf-life extension with mold inhibition, clean label solutions, and a consistent, quality eating experience.
Food brands turn to Delavau to develop or reformulate products with one or more objectives in mind, such as mold inhibition, anti-staling, strength, extensibility, clean label, and more. The company has further developed its line of Encore ingredients to meet these objectives, to include:
- Encore Fresh™: the antimicrobial functionality of this ingredient extends the shelf life of breads, sweet goods, and snacks. With Encore Fresh, Delavau has extended the shelf life of pita from 10 to 21 days.
- Encore Soft™: with this anti-staling ingredient, breads, sweet goods, and snacks taste fresher longer. With Encore Soft, Delavau has extended the eating experience of fresh-made donuts from 18 to 36 hours and shelf-stable snack cakes from 30 to 45 days.
- Encore Soft AM™: combining the capabilities of Encore Fresh and Encore Soft, this ingredient achieves the ideal balance between good-tasting and long-lasting, with both anti-staling and antimicrobial functionality.
- Encore Strong™: this dough conditioning ingredient provides strength, elasticity, and tolerance, for increased strength and volume of finished baked goods.
- Encore Relax™: this ingredient supports better processing for pizza and other doughs, reducing elasticity, increasing extensibility, and shortening mix times.
- Encore Plus™: Delavau’s Encore Plus ingredients include multifaceted solutions, such as a clean label reformulation that also delivers shelf life extension and anti-staling benefits. Drawing on its team’s extensive bakery expertise and limitless capabilities, Delavau is able to deliver solutions that offer operational benefits that also support an ideal eating experience in muffins, breads, pizza, and more.
“Customers often come to us for our expertise and know-how in addressing a variety of challenges. With our unlimited toolbox of raw materials and the extensive bakery experience on our technical team, we’re well-equipped to solve any issue a customer is facing,” said Angie Singer, director of sales and marketing. “In addition to our line of Encore ingredients, we also examine customers’ operations, facilities, packaging, and more to develop the most comprehensive solution, from ingredient legend to eating experience.”
In addition to debuting its new line of ingredients at IBIE, Delavau will also be demonstrating its Accent fortification ingredient in fresh-made, calcium-fortified pancakes made by pancake artist Saipancakes. Furthermore, attendees will be able to sample calcium-fortified chocolate chip muffins, which deliver a glass-of-milk-level of calcium in a two-ounce muffin.
To learn more about Delavau’s expanded line of Encore ingredients and Accent fortification ingredients, visit IBIE booth 727 or DelavauFood.com.
Delavau Food Partners
Building on over 150 years of nutritional expertise, Delavau Food Partners makes it possible for major foodservice and consumer brands to improve the eating experience, nutrition, and shelf life of baked goods, snacks, and sweets. Delavau offers both turnkey and custom solutions for cost-in-use improvement, clean label ESL, calcium and vitamin D fortification, improved dough performance, and deliberate texture design.