DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Development and Market of General Aviation in China 2015-2020" report to their offering.
General aviation (GA) is all civil aviation operations other than scheduled air services and non-scheduled air transport operations for remuneration or hire. General aviation covers a large range of activities, both commercial and non-commercial, including flying clubs, flight training, agricultural aviation, light aircraft manufacturing and maintenance
By the end of 2014, China has 246 enterprises that were authorized general purpose aviation license. The aviation industry had completed 591,000 flight hours in 2013, 14.3% YOY increase. It's estimated that, the aviation industry will complete 700,000 flight hours in 2014.
Base on the prediction from Civil Aviation Administration of China (CACC), the number of general aviation aircrafts will meet 10,000 in 2020, and industry compound growth rate will reach 30%; the market size will hit RMB150 billion. Moreover, market size for upstream industry and downstream industry is estimated to reach more than RMB1000 billion, calculated by the input-output ratio of 1:10.
It's estimated that the numbers of fixed-wing aircraft, helicopter and other general aviation will be up to 7500, 2000 and 500 respectively in 2020; while the flight time of general aviation in China will reach 1.75 million hours.
Key Topics Covered:
1 General Aviation Overview
2 Global General Aviation Industry
3 Chinese General Aviation Industry
4 Chinese General Aviation Market Segments
5 Chinese Helicopter Industry
6 Chinese General Aviation Aftermarket
7 Chinese Regional General Aviation Industry
8 Foreign General Aviation Manufacturers
9 Chinese Bellwether Company
10 Chinese General Aviation Business Investment and IPO
11 Forecast and Prospectives, 2015-2020
- AVIC Chengdu Aircraft Industrial (Group) Co., Ltd.
- AVIC Hongdu Aviation Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- AVIC Xi'an Aircraft Industry (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Airbus (Tianjin) Final Assembly Co., Ltd.
- Airbus Helicopters
- Aviation Industry Corporation of China
- Beechcraft Corporation
- Beidahuang General Aviation Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Capital Airlines Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Capital general Aviation Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Keyuan Light Aircraft Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Panam International Aviation Academy Co., Ltd.
- Bell Helicopter Textron
- Bombardier Aerospace
- Cessna Aircraft Company
- China Aviation Helicopter Co., Ltd.
- China Flying Dragon General Aviation Co., Ltd.
- Cirrus Design Corporation
- Citic Offshore Helicopter Co., Ltd.
- Dassault Aviation
- Diamond Aircraft
- Eastern General Aviation Corporation Co., LTD
- Flight Inspection Center of CAAC
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Juneyao Airlines Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Bin Ao Aircraft Manufacture Industries Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Sikorsky Aircraft Company
- Shenyang Aircraft Corporation
- Shijiazhuang Aircraft Industry Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Haite Group
- Tongliao General Aviation Co., Ltd
- Wisesoft Co., Ltd.
- Xinjiang General Aviation Co., Ltd.
- Xi'an Westjet Aircraft Co., Ltd.
- Zhongfei General Aviation Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h6hjfl/development_and