DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Market Prospects and Investment Strategy Report for Chinese Spring Water Industry 2016-2021" report to their offering.
Accumulated sales of Chinese bottled drinking water industry was Yen 96.2 billion, 11.29% YOY growth. The total bottled drinking water industrial profit was Yen 8.2 billion, which is 24.05% YOY growth.
Chinese spring water has growing market size in drinking water market. Chinese spring water retail sales was Yen 36.4 billion in 2014; Estimates retail sales of spring water would achieve Yen 43.7 billion in 2015.
Chinese first-tier spring water brands are Wahaha, Cestbon, Farmer Spring, Ganten; the second-tier brands are Laoshan, Mater Kong, Coca, Xishibao, Yili, Yibao, Bluelight.
First-tier brands captured 70% of market share; through stars endorsement advertising, tier-one brands promote brand cognition on media, establish brand imagine.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of the 12th-Five Year Plan about Spring Water Industry
2 Analysis of the 13th-Five Year Plan
3 Spring Water Industry
4 Chinese Spring Water Market Size
5 Spring Water Industrial Development
6 Industry Competitive Advantage Analysis
7 Competitive Strategy Analysis of Spring Water Industry
8 Competitive Analysis of Major Producers
9 Spring Water Industry Investment and Prospectives
10 Spring Water Industry Analysis
11 Development Trends of Spring Water Industry and Investment Risk Analysis, 2016-2021
12 Chines Spring Water Industry Investment Strategy, 2016-2021
13 Marketing Strategy and Recommendations of Chinese Spring Water Industry & Drinks Co., Ltd., 2012-2014
- China Resources C'estbon Beverage (China) Co., Ltd.
- Evergrande Changbai Mountain Spring Water Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Watson's Food & Drinks Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co., Ltd.
- Kunlun Mountain Mineral Water Co., Ltd.
- Nongfu Spring Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Laoshan Mineral Water Co., Ltd.
- Robust (Guangdong) Food & Beverage Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Nestlé Drinking Water Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Shenmei Beverage and Food Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Ganten Food & Beverage Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Health Mineral Water Co., Ltd.
- Tibet Water Resources Ltd.
- Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp.
- Uni-president China Holdings Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bmz6v9/market_prospects