The Japanese WAF solutions market is expected to maintain a strong CAGR of 27.1% in the 5-year forecast period, and reach a market size of $89.4 million by 2020. There were several key market drivers behind the strong growth in Japan. First was awareness of the evolving and increasingly sophisticated threat landscape on the Web front, which is expected to continue to propel more enterprises to adopt WAF solutions.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- Is the WAF solutions market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are existing competitors structured to meet customer needs?
- Will these solutions continue to exist or will they be replaced by other solutions?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- What are the most common Web application security threats in Japan?
- Are the vendors in the market ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
- Market Overview-Definitions
- Market Overview-Research Methodology
- Market Overview-Customer Segmentation
- Market Overview-Geographical Coverage
- Market Overview-Key Questions this Study will Answer
2. Japan WAF Solutions Market
- Japan Market Breakdown
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- On-premise WAF Solutions Segment Revenue Forecast
- Cloud-based WAF Solutions Segment Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
3. The Last Word
- The Last Word-3 Big Predictions
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m7sbgq/japan_web