DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Web Application Firewall Solutions Market" report to their offering.
There was robust development in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) Web application firewall (WAF) solutions market in 2015, with a 20.9% year-on-year (YoY) growth rate. The cloud-based WAF solutions segment grew strongly in most APAC countries, with an average YoY growth rate of 45.3%.
As the market became more competitive with the entry of new on-premise solution providers and the relatively new pay-as-you grow cloud-based security service model, some WAF hardware appliance vendors lowered their prices to remain competitive in the market.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Is the WAF solutions market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are existing competitors structured to meet customer needs?
- Will these solutions continue to exist or will they be replaced by other solutions?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- What are the most common Web application security threats in Asia-Pacific?
- Are the vendors in the market ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Asia-Pacific Web Application Security Threat Analysis
4. Drivers and Restraints-Total WAF Solutions Market
5. Forecast and Trends-Total WAF Solutions Market
6. Demand Analysis-Total WAF Solutions Market
7. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total WAF Solutions Market
8. Regional Breakdown
9. ANZ Breakdown
10. ASEAN Breakdown
11. Greater China Region (GCR) Breakdown
12. India Breakdown
13. Japan Breakdown
14. South Korea Breakdown
15. The Last Word
- Baidu Anquanbao
- Citrix Systems
- F5 Networks
- Penta Security Systems
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2bkpp3/asiapacific_web