DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "An Assessment of the Readiness of Brazilian Airports for 2016 and Beyond" report to their offering.
This study will benefit anyone with vested interests in the Brazilian airport industry. The study provides readers with an idea of the Brazilian airport sector and its status in the midst of the 2016 Olympic Games and a deeply worrying political and economic scenario.
A readiness meter has been devised to rate 'Olympic' airports and examine their state of readiness to handle the global sports events. The research looks at the operating capacity, transportation network, infrastructure quality, and customer satisfaction of the airports handling the majority of passenger traffic. It also provides an insight on what the future holds for Brazil's airports.
Comprehensive market analysis is provided for the following sectors:
- Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, semiconductor and electronics, aerospace and defense, energy and power supplies, food and beverages, chemicals, advanced materials, industrial automation, and telecom, and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology partners, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key Questions Answered:
- Which are the key airports that will handle passenger air traffic during the 2016 Olympics in Brazil?
- How ready are the airports to handle the surge in traffic during the Olympic Games?
- How will the operating capacity, infrastructure quality, ground transportation network, and customer satisfaction rates of an airport impact the brand quality of the airport?
- hat are the operational and security features that will be enhanced at the airports?
- Who are the existing participants in the Brazilian aviation industry?
- What are the drivers and restraints to the growth of the industry?
- How does the industry look after 2016 and what kind of opportunities exist for key participants?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
- Key Findings
2 Brazil Airport Profiling
3 Long-term Airport Readiness-Drivers and Restraints
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/35v6gm/an_assessment_of