AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--American Campus Communities (NYSE: ACC), the nation’s largest owner, manager and developer of high-quality student housing properties in the U.S., recently completed an extensive website redesign with their evolved brand.
The company has introduced a new tagline: Where students love living. ® Where students love living embodies ACC’s promise that whether ACC is developing a new community or partnering with a university to develop or manage on-campus housing, the goal is the same: deliver the best possible experience for students—at every price point.
“Creating communities where students love living is our passion at American Campus Communities, and it’s how we run our business every day,” said Bill Bayless, ACC CEO. “It’s a philosophy that shapes our values as an organization, motivates our people, and drives our decisions.”
The company’s website redesign encompassed the corporate website and more than 200 individual property and market websites being rebranded and migrated into one full-service website with a canonical domain. Designed to improve the customer experience and increase usability, the new website—already recognized as one of Kentico’s 2015 Sites of the Year as the “Best Migration”—is a portal that allows users to search American Campus communities across the U.S. and Canada.
The intent of the redesigned website is to provide a platform for all of ACC’s audiences to access their desired information while keeping the primary focus on students looking for housing. In addition to community search capabilities, the site features content organized by audience—whether the user is a student, parent, university representative, owner or developer, investor or an individual seeking a career with ACC.
“We invite all of our audiences to visit our website and get to know American Campus Communities in a new way,” said Gina Cowart, ACC VP brand and marcom strategy. “Our evolved brand and new website provides user-friendly access to our portfolio of communities across the nation while reinforcing our mission to create environments that promote healthy living, personal growth and academic success.”
Notable site developments include:
- A single responsive website with improved search functions and multi-device experience that simultaneously addresses the needs of all of ACC’s target audiences: students, parents, universities, developers, investors and job seekers;
- University market pages that enable users to view all American Campus communities available in a specific city or university area to find a home that best fits their needs;
- Property pages that allow users to view media and interactive virtual tours, floor plans, rates and amenities, share information with friends and connect via social media, apply for housing online and translate text into different languages;
- Students seeking to earn income or individuals searching for career opportunities can browse ACC careers and apply online for Community Assistant, property or corporate jobs;
- A “For Parents” page with valuable information about sending their student off to college and residing at an American Campus community;
- Universities have access to updated information on ACC’s capabilities and experience in achieving their vision for student housing, organized by university needs, whether it’s development, financing or management services;
- Owners and developers can now view informational case study videos about the experience of working with ACC on a variety of student housing transactions.
Watch the company’s brand video and meet three students from different university campuses who call an American Campus community home.
About American Campus Communities
American Campus Communities, Inc. is the largest owner, manager and developer of high-quality student housing communities in the United States. The company is a fully integrated, self-managed and self-administered equity real estate investment trust (REIT) with expertise in the design, finance, development, construction management and operational management of student housing properties. As of June 30, 2016, American Campus Communities owned 168 student housing properties containing approximately 103,200 beds. Including its owned and third-party managed properties, ACC's total managed portfolio consisted of 206 properties with approximately 133,100 beds. Visit www.americancampus.com.