DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 9.1% over the next decade to reach approximately $95.3 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Automotive Wiring Harness across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Beijing Shiyuan ECS
- Changchun SE Bordnetze
- Delphi Packard Electric System
- Fujikura Changchun
- Furukawa Electric
- Gold Peak Industries
- Hangzhou Yazaki
- Huizhou Sumitomo Wiring Systems
- Kromberg & Schubert
- Leoni Electrical Systems Shanghai
- Qingdao Kyungshin Electronic
- Shantou Yazaki
- Sumitomo Electric Industries
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Automotive Wiring Harness Market, By Vehicle Type
5 Automotive Wiring Harness Market, By Application
6 Automotive Wiring Harness Market, By Geography
7 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/39b9mm/global_automotive