OAK BROOK, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Inland Bank and Trust (“Inland Bank”) announced today the hiring of seven commercial lending executives who will provide a variety of financing solutions to local businesses within the Chicagoland area.
- Daniel Healy, executive vice president and head of commercial lending, comes to Inland Bank with more than 35 years of experience. He previously held positions with Byline Bank/North Community Bank and Park National Bank & Trust.
- William Chioros, senior vice president of commercial real estate lending, has more than 20 years of experience in commercial lending. Prior to joining Inland Bank, he worked at Byline Bank/North Community Bank.
- Timothy Haviland joins Inland Bank as senior vice president of commercial lending and community association loan program. With more than 20 years of experience, he most recently worked at Community Advantage of Barrington Bank & Trust Co., a Wintrust Community Bank.
- Andrew Kelpsa, senior vice president of commercial lending, joins Inland Bank with 30 years of commercial lending experience. Previously, he served as vice president of core middle markets at Fifth Third Bank.
- Demetrios (Jim) Soukoulis, senior vice president of commercial real estate lending, has more than 30 years of experience in commercial lending and structuring multi-faceted loans. Prior to joining Inland Bank, he worked at BankFinancial.
- Chris Metcalf returns to Inland Bank as vice president of commercial real estate lending. Metcalf most recently served as assistant vice president at Associated Bank. He had previously worked at Inland Bank for 11 years.
- Terrence Velan joins Inland Bank in Morton Grove as vice president of commercial real estate lending. Prior to joining Inland Bank, he served as regional vice president of commercial banking with BankFinancial.
“We are pleased to be expanding our commercial lending team in order to better serve the community and support local businesses through our effective financing solutions,” said Peter Stickler, president and chief executive officer of Inland Bank and Trust. “We look forward to developing new relationships with business owners as we watch them succeed.”
Located in Oak Brook, Illinois, Inland Bank and Trust has ten locations throughout the Chicagoland area with more than $1 billion in assets.
About Inland Bank and Trust
Inland Bank and Trust, a subsidiary of Inland Bancorp, Inc., has locations in Countryside, Elmhurst, Geneva, Glen Ellyn, Hawthorn Woods, Hillside, Lake Zurich, Lombard, Morton Grove and Villa Park. Inland Bancorp, Inc. holds over $1 billion in bank assets.