DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Printed Tape Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Printed Tape Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 6.5% over the next decade to reach approximately $39.4 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Printed Tape across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- 3M Company
- ABI Tape Products
- Advance Tapes International Limited
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Canon U.S.A, Inc.
- Cenveo, Inc.
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Flexcon Company Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
- Intertape Polymer Group
- Jonson Tapes Limited
- Quad/Graphics Inc.
- RR Donnelley & Sons Company
- Siat SPA
- Ws Packaging Group
- Xerox Corporation
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Printed Tape Market, By Printing Ink
5 Printed Tape Market, By Raw Material
6 Printed Tape Market, By Mechanism
7 Printed Tape Market, By Product Type
8 Printed Tape Market, By End-User Industry
9 Printed Tape Market, By Geography
10 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dqv96d/global_printed