DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Fresh Berries Market in United States: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of fresh berries market in United States.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in United States
- Fresh Berries market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED STATES: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. FRESH BERRIES MARKET IN UNITED STATES
2.1. Overview of fresh berries market
2.2. Producers of fresh berries in United States, including contact details and product range
3. UNITED STATES'S FOREIGN TRADE IN FRESH BERRIES
3.1. Export and import of fresh strawberries: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of fresh cranberries, bilberries and other fruits of the genus Vaccinium: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of fresh raspberries, blackberries, mulberries and loganberries: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. CONSUMERS OF FRESH BERRIES IN AMERICAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Fresh Berries in United States
5.2. Fresh Berries consumers in United States
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6r7kd5/fresh_berries