DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Healthcare 2020 - Business Model Transformation Guidebook" report to their offering.
Healthcare as an industry is entering a phase of rapid transformation. Digitization of products, services, and commerce models are democratizing current healthcare systems and unlocking new values by displacing high-cost gatekeepers and previously inaccessible segments. Around 80% of the business models in 2025 will be driven by platform-based healthcare analytics and intelligence solutions.
In B2B business models, service-based models tend to be more agile than product-based ones. Service- and fee-based models will continue to gain more traction from now on compared to the previous decade. Product-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Data-as-a-Service are a few business models that have proven future revenue streams beyond the sale of the hard asset.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Methodology
3. Macro Overview-Why the Change is Needed?
4. Pharma/Biotech-Business Model Essentials for New Health Economy
5. Medical Device-Business Model Essentials for New Health Economy
6. Healthcare Technologies and Innovative Business Models
7. Key Conclusions-Future Business Model Considerations
- CVS Health
- Door2Door Doctor
- Embedded Wireless Labs Sdn
- GP2U-Healthcare Marketplace and Online Health Community (Australia)
- GlaxoSmithKline Australia
- Global Health and Travel
- Hospital2Home (Singapore)
- Insilico Medicine
- Philips Lumify
- Super Pharmacy Megastore
- Telstra Health
- Tetsuyu Healthcare Holdings Pte Ltd
- integratedliving Australia Ltd)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rvnn3d/healthcare_2020