DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Blockchain Applications in the Healthcare Industry" report to their offering.
The healthcare industry is primed for a radical rethink of its digital infrastructure. The current infrastructure does not support the security or interoperability requirements of connected lives. Blockchains can provide technology solutions to these challenges: interoperability, integrity and security, and portable user-owned data.
Several innovative start-ups are combining blockchain technology expertise with healthcare industry experience to develop platforms and solutions. This market insight examines the foundations of blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and smart contracts, and presents profiles of start-ups in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
2. Foundations-Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, and Smart Contracts
- What are Blockchains?
- How Blockchains Work (Simplified)
- Cryptocurrencies-A New Model for Digitally Native Assets and Currency
- Smart Contracts Enable Advanced Blockchain Applications
- Key Blockchain Benefits for Business
- Blockchains Reimagine Digital Services
- Bitcoin and Blockchain Funding Approaches $1 Billion
3. Blockchain Applications in the Healthcare Industry
- Blockchains Address Key Challenges in the Healthcare Industry
- Use Case 1-Health Record Notarization and Audit
- Use Case 2-Universal Electronic Health Record
- Use Case 3-Healthcare Internet of Things and Security
4. Key Blockchain Projects
5. Blockchain Start-Up Profiles in Healthcare
6. Key Takeaways
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fw5tpc/blockchain