DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Parkinson's Disease Market Analysis 2016 - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
Annual estimations and forecasts are provided from the year 2013 to 2022 for each given segment and sub segments. Market data derived from the authenticated and reliable sources is subjected to validation from the industry experts. The report also analyzes the market by discussing market dynamics such as drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges and other market trends.
Competitive landscaping provides the recent activities performed by the active players in the market. Activities such as product launch, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and mergers, and other activities.
This report provides:
- Market Sizing estimations and forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the given segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Identifying market dynamics (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Regional and country level market analysis
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the future strategies
- Supply chain trends mapping the recent advancements
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Parkinson's Disease Market by Therapy
5.2 Dopamine Replacement Therapies
5.3 MAO-B Inhibitors
5.4 Dopamine Agonists
5.5 Catechol-O-Methyl Transferase COMT Inhibitors
5.6 Adenosine 2A Inhibitor
6 Parkinson's Disease Market by Product
6.2 Nuplazid (pimavanserin)
6.4 Nurelin (Amantadine Hydrochloride Extended-Release)
6.5 APL-130277 (apomorphine hydrochloride)
6.6 P2B001 (pramipexole dihydrochloride + rasagiline mesylate)
6.7 CVT-301 (levodopa)
6.8 Symmetrel (amantadine hydrochloride)
6.9 Dipraglurant Immediate
6.10 ND-0612L (levodopa and carbidopa)
6.11 Exelon (rivastigmine tartrate)
6.12 Nouriast (istradefylline)
7 Geographical Segmentation
8 Vendor Landscaping
9 Company Profiles
- Biotie Therapies Corp.
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Ceregene, Inc
- Domain Therapeutics S.A
- Dexcel Pharma
- Novartis International AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Newron Pharmaceuticals S.p.A
- Cephalon, Inc
- Shire Pharmaceutical Group Plc
- Heptares Therapeutics Ltd
- Neuropore Therapies
- Sellas Life Sciences
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
- MedGenesis Therapeutix
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6tp3g/global