DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "ADAS, Health and Wellness, Connectivity, and Autonomous Vehicle Road Maps, 2025" report to their offering.
This study analyses automotive industry trends from 2016 to 2025 offering a holistic view of the road to autonomous vehicle technology. The ADAS and safety section covers the evolution of and trends for lane departure warning, power assisted steering, and adaptive cruise control. In the connected car systems section, technologies used by OEMs and suppliers to achieve autonomous vehicle solutions are discussed including display and communication technologies such as maps.
The future of autonomous vehicle capability is highlighted, profiling OEMs and select models. The health, wellness, and well-being technologies used to support an optimal driving experience are explored. The study ends with an actionable set of findings and recommendations.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, and Methodology
4. Introduction to Vehicle Systems
5. ADAS and Safety Systems Road Map
6. Connected Car System Road Map
7. Special Focus-Autonomous Mobility
8. Health, Wellness, and Well-being Technologies Road Map
9. Exhibits of OEMs' Vehicle System Journey
10. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3z2n3q/adas_health_and