This research service focuses on global defense spending categories such as research, development, testing, and evaluation; procurement; operations and maintenance; and services. Global, regional, and specific program information for 7 regions is included. The global defense vision comprises spending forecasts for 12 technology segments, including fixed wing aircraft, ships, tactical vehicles, and weapons.
In addition, the study indicates which global defense firms have the largest total market share and provides insight on leading regional and local market participants. The base year for financial spending is 2015, and the forecast is through 2026.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Segmentation
3. Industry Convergence Implications
4. Global Defense Forecast for 2026
5. New Business Opportunities
6. Defense Industry Vision by Region for 2026
7. Top Technology Opportunities by 2026
8. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qt8lwb/global_defense