DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Lightweighting in Aerospace - Future of Composites" report to their offering.
This research service identifies the major drivers and restraints, regional trends, and technology segment trends in the global aerospace lightweight materials market. The study covers 4 regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. It provides an in-depth analysis of various materials, such as aluminium, titanium, steel, super alloys, composites and other emerging materials, including ceramic matrix composites and fiber metal laminates.
The airframe, aero-interior, and aero-engine segments have been analysed in detail, along with the penetration of various materials in each of these segments. Competitive structure and market share analysis have been provided at the total market level. Unit shipment, revenue forecast, and pricing trends have been furnished for each segment. The base year is 2015 and the forecast period ends in 2022.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Aerospace Lightweight Materials Market Overview
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Aerospace Lightweight Materials Market
5. Airframe Segment Analysis
6. Aero-engine Segment Analysis
7. Aero-interior Segment Analysis
8. Aerospace Composites Segment Analysis
9. Market Share and Competitive Analysis- Aerospace Composites Segment
10. CFRP Sub-segment Analysis
11. GFRP Sub-segment Analysis
12. Others Sub-segment Analysis
13. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mvwb5f/lightweighting_in