DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the US Digital and Computed Radiography Equipment Market" report to their offering.
As the oldest and most utilized medical imaging modality, diagnostic general X-ray imaging is a workhorse modality for any medical imaging provider and an anchor modality for any medical imaging equipment vendor. In the United States, the computed and digital radiography markets are on the brink of a new growth phase.
New regulatory mandates, technology advances, and product innovations will to accelerate the market's transition to an all-digital environment by 2020. This growth phase, following the one driven by DR retrofits in the early 2010s, moves market interest back to new turnkey DR solutions and is being ushered in the midst of greater competition and new dynamics across the value chain involving flat-panel displays, OEMs, system integrators, and distributors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Introduction to the US General Radiography Market
4. Technology Background and Trends
5. External Challenges-Drivers and Restraints: Total General Radiography Market
6. Forecasts and Trends-Total General Radiography Market
7. DR Segment Breakdown
8. CR Segment Breakdown
9. Ancillary Market Opportunities
10. Flat Panel Detector (FPD) Market Overview
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fwh3js/analysis_of_the