DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Software Industry in Asia Pacific - Forecast, Opportunities & Trends 2015-2020" report to their offering.
The software industry in Asia Pacific is led by growth from the markets of China and India. Japan and South Korea are other significant software markets in the region. The market has been growing strongly in recent years and is expected to accelerate further by the end of 2020. However, the industry continues to be plagued by piracy challenges.
The report covers the following:
- An industry definition.
- Analysis of the global market for software through an industry overview, industry growth analysis and an industry segmentation through industry segments as well as a geographic segmentation.
- Analysis of the Asia Pacific software industry through a Porter's Five Forces analysis. The analysis looks at buyer power, supplier power, competitive rivalry, threat of new entrants and threat of substitutes.
- Analysis of key markets in the Asia Pacific software industry through an industry overview, industry growth, industry segmentation and an industry forecast till 2020. Key Asia Pacific markets analyzed include Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore and South Korea.
Forecast of the Asia Pacific software industry up to 2020.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Infosys Limited
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Neusoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Symantec Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Definition
3. Global Software Industry
4. Software Market In Asia Pacific
5. Software Industry In Asia Pacific: Porter'S Five Forces Analysis
6. Analysis Of Key Software Markets
7. Asia Pacific Software Industry: Forecast
8. Major Industry Players
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/97nh34/software_industry