North America ridesharing industry membership is expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate of 18.6% from 2015 to 2025 as business models evolve with new companies and other mobility service providers entering the ridesharing space. Revenue also is expected to surge as more corporations and other organizations offer services to reduce traffic congestion and help their employees save money and network with each other.
This strategic insight examines the potential of fixed long-distance, corporate, and dynamic ridesharing in the United States and Canada. It analyzes the current ridesharing ecosystem and the trends that will shape the market and overall mobility.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Market Overview
5. Market Drivers and Restraints
6. Analysis of the Ridesharing Market
7. The Ridesharing Industry-Trends and Implications
8. Market Forecasts
9. Profiles of Key Ridesharing Participants
10. Benefits of Ridesharing
11. Conclusions and Future Outlook
- Zimride (Owned by Enterprise Car Rental)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/thgrmt/north_american