DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Top 5 Growth Opportunities in Africa for Process Equipment: Insights and Trends" report to their offering.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key Mega Trends influencing the growth of the African economies and what are their potential impacts in the long term?
- Which key Mega Trends from select end-user industries are the main propellers of economic activity in Africa?
- What impact do these trends bear on the pumps industry, and what pump types are expected to witness growth spurt during the forecast period?
- How are the trends impacting the growth of the pumps industry in Africa, and what implications do they carry for other global pump manufacturers over the long run?
The research report includes the following segments: Product scope: PD Pumps - Diaphragm, Piston, Lobe, Gear, Peristaltic, Screw, Vane, Progressive Cavity; Centrifugal Pumps - Single-Stage, Multi-Stage, Submersible, Axial & Mid Flow, Sealless and Circulator
Geographic scope: Africa
End-user scope: Oil & Gas, Water and Wastewater, Chemical Process, Power Generation, Construction, Metals & Mining, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages
Market overview and segmentation, Mega Trends, and geographic analysis have also been provided for the process equipment industry in Africa.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview & Segmentation
3. Africa Overview
4. Impact on Process Equipment Industry
5. Future of Infrastructure
6. Future of Transportation
7. Future of Healthcare
8. Future of Energy
9. Future of Water
10. Key Conclusions-Implications for the African Pumps Industry
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vnhm99/top_5_growth