BILLERICA, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IdentoGO® by MorphoTrust USA will launch a nationwide TSA Pre✓® enrollment tour from its headquarters in Billerica, Mass., Thursday to sign-up millions more Americans in the popular expedited airport screening program. TSA Pre✓® offers a more convenient way to travel, allowing travelers to keep their laptops and liquids in their carry-ons, and their shoes, belts, and light jackets on at security checkpoints at more than 150 airports.
To date, over 3.5 million travelers have enrolled in TSA Pre✓®.
Although most enrollment centers are in airports or retail centers, IdentoGO has installed fully functional TSA Pre✓® Enrollment stations inside a custom RV that will be officially unveiled at the launch ceremony. After the launch, the RV will join a second, similarly-outfitted vehicle and travel the country.
WHAT: National TSA Pre✓® Enrollment Bus Tour Launch
- Press conference
- Ribbon cutting
- Food trucks
- Hundreds of employees and local VIP’s
WHO: IdentoGO by MorphoTrust USA
- Bob Eckel, CEO and President, MorphoTrust USA
- Charlie Carroll, Senior Vice President of MorphoTrust Identity Services
- Additional VIPs will be on site
WHEN: Thursday, September 22, 2016, 2:00 pm ET
- 10:00 am: TSA Pre✓® RV arrives on site
- 2:00 pm: Official remarks and press conference begins
- 2:15 pm: RV interior is open for media tours
MorphoTrust USA Headquarters
296 Concord Road
Billerica, MA 01821