SKÅNES FAGERHULT, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Concentric AB (STO:COIC)
The worldwide Concentric group will be exhibiting its extensive range of pumps at IAA 2016 in Hanover from 22 to 29 September 2016.
New product developments on show from Concentric will include:
· Mid-Range 2-Speed Controllable Cooling Pump building on the hugely successful heavy duty 2-Speed cooling pump.
· Electronically Controllable Variable Displacement Gear Pump for Medium duty and heavy duty engine lubrication.
These exciting new products reinforce the company’s reputation for reducing fuel consumption, increasing system efficiency, providing high power density and reducing noise.
Principal exhibits are:
· Variable flow oil pump, replaces the conventional engine lubrication pump,
· 2-speed water pump clutch, replaces the conventional engine coolant pump,
· 2-stage transmission oil pump, unique design for dual-clutch transmissions providing lubrication, cooling and clutch actuation,
· Dual cone clutch pump, patented design, for switching powered ancillary functions,
· EHS Electro Hydraulic Steering, which replaces the conventional IC engine driven power steering pump,
Concentric AB is an innovator in flow control and fluid power, supplying proprietary systems and components to the world’s truck, construction, mining and agricultural equipment industries. The company has manufacturing facilities in the UK, USA, Germany, Sweden, India, China and Argentina.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com