DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Defense Industry Business Confidence Report - H2 2016" report to their offering.
The existing economic environment is stable for the defense industry, even though the highest percentage of executives foresee no change in customer confidence levels in H2 2016 (August 2016-January 2017).
Companies are optimistic about growth prospects in North America and the Asia-Pacific due to anticipation of surge in defense budgets in the US, focus on new product development, and strong government expenditure plans for defense infrastructure in India. The defense industry is expected to record higher expenditure towards marketing and advertising and IT infrastructure in H2 2016 as compared to H1 2016.
Moreover, executives with business operations in the Asia-Pacific and Europe expect increase in power and energy, and equipment and component prices, respectively, in H2 2016 as compared to H1 2016.
- Over one-third of respondents highlight a stable economic environment during H2 2016
- The majority of respondents are optimistic about company growth prospects in the next six months
- The majority of executives who operate in Asia-Pacific anticipate a positive change in customer confidence during H2 2016
- On an average, executives anticipate an increase of 3.5% in supplier prices for power and energy during the next six months
- New product development is the key area where respondents expect to spend more in H2 2016
- Improving operational efficiency is the top priorities for executives who operate in Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World
Key Topics Covered:
2. Economic state, growth prospects and customer confidence
- Existing economic environment
- Industry and company growth outlook
- Expected change in customer confidence
3. Supplier prices, staff headcount and sales performance
- Supplier prices expectations
- Anticipated change in staff head count and sales projections
- Anticipated change in spend on key activities
4. Business concerns and organizational priorities
- Level of concerns and expected impact
- Significance of potential business priorities
- Harris Corporation
- ISP Optics Corporation
- LightPath Technologies Inc.
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- The Raytheon Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b4zpvk/defense_industry
Related Topics: Military Aerospace and Defense