LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TYLT, a leader in wireless charging, today introduced ENERGI Pro, the world’s only backpack that can provide up to ten full smartphone charges, 2.5 tablet charges and 1.5 next-gen laptop (up to 15” screen) charges while on the go. Built to be future-proof, the ENERGI Pro Power backpack can charge up to three devices simultaneously, including the newest USB and USB Type-C devices, and is the perfect charging solution for busy professionals, travelers, parents, students and outdoor enthusiasts alike. The #indiegogo #crowdfunding campaign has a funding goal of $30,000 USD and features limited Early Bird specials of $129.00 USD (40%+ off retail) along with several other rewards for early backers.
Built with high quality polyester for extra durability, the ENERGI Pro Power backpack features an innovative cable routing system that provides easy access between devices and the bag’s rechargeable 20,100mAh lithium-ion battery. Via eleven pockets, six cable routing compartments for charging and built-in routing straps to keep cables tangle-free, users can easily connect and simultaneously power multiple devices. The connectivity system, which offers an easy access pocket for connectivity to a wall charger, allows users to fully charge backpack battery overnight or rapidly charge if utilizing both ports to charge in half the time.
Other great features include:
1. RFID/NFC Fraud Reader Protective Material: a hidden pocket for credit card security.
2. Pocket Protect™: an extra strength, padded pocket for fragile belongings such as headphones, mobile devices, sunglasses, etc.
3. Water Resistant Internal Pockets: twelve pockets including dedicated compartments for a tablet and a laptop, providing enough storage space so users can carry whatever they need.
4. Dedicated Laptop Compartment: allows users to leave their laptop in their backpack at TSA checkpoints to help get through security faster.
5. Padded, Sweat Resistant Shoulder Straps: help keep users cool, along with an adjustable sternum strap (provides the perfect weight distribution and stability for the user).
6. Strap Management System: allows users to easily wrap up any excess strap ‘flapping’ around while walking.
7. Multiple Transport Options: users can use the backpack on its own or can use its convenient trolley flap to slide the backpack over their suitcase/roller bag handles.
“We built the ENERGI Pro backpack from the ground up to be the ultimate way to charge while on the go. With most people now carrying multiple devices, including phones, tablets and laptops, the ENERGI Pro backpack is designed to charge all at the same time, which resolves a major pain point for anyone that has ever run out of power,” said Rami Rostami, CEO, TYLT. “It’s one of the fastest charging backpacks that can bring your next-generation USB Type-C laptop from 0% battery to full. From the beach and the hiking trail to the airport and school, the ENERGI backpack is a must have for anyone that needs to charge multiple devices on the go.”
Click here for the TYLT ONLINE PRESS KIT
A leader in portable power and wireless charging, TYLT empowers users to redefine, or tilt, the norm. Since introducing its highly stylized line of mobile accessories at the 2012 International CES, TYLT has signed distribution partnerships worldwide and been named a CES Innovation Awards Honoree four years in a row. TYLT’s beautifully designed accessories, which include power cases, portable batteries and wireless chargers, have reinvented on-the-go charging by offering users added flexibility and convenience. For more information, visit www.tylt.com.