Did you know?
- Nova Biomedical is the largest privately owned in-vitro diagnostic company in the United States.
- As of December 31, 2015, Exact Sciences Corporation had 677 full-time employees.
- Sandy Athenson is Vice President & General Manager, Transfusion Diagnostics at Immucor, Inc.
- In August, 2016, Alere Inc. received FDA Clearance for its Alere i RSV test, the first rapid molecular test that can be used at the point-of-care to detect RSV infection in 13 minutes or less.
- As of December 31, 2015, more than 19,000 physicians in over 70 countries had ordered Oncotype DX gene expression tests from Genomic Health, Inc. which have been used to guide treatment decisions for more than 600,000 cancer patients worldwide.
- In January, 2016, Banyan Biomarkers, Inc. and Royal Philips announced that they had entered into a multi-year joint development agreement to develop and commercialise a new handheld blood test to detect and evaluate mild traumatic brain injury at the point-of-care.
- For the year ended December 31, 2015, Cepheid reported revenue of $538.6 million.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in The Top 100 U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies'.
This unique and comprehensive report profiles the top 100 U.S. manufacturers of in-vitro diagnostics. These global leaders are continually developing new and innovative products to add to their already comprehensive portfolios. They are located right across the United States and have highly effective worldwide commercial networks.
Profile information for each company in The Top 100 U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies' typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Diagnostic Disciplines, Revenue, Year Established and Number of Employees.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Clinical Specialties/Diseases
- Diagnostic Disciplines
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Location Status
- Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2dc9r6/the_top_100_u_s