DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Fertilizer Additives Market by Function (Anticaking, Dedusting, Antifoaming, Hydrophobic, and corrosion Inhibitor), Application (Urea, Ammonium Nitrate, DAP, MAP, Ammonium Sulphate, and TSP), Form of Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The fertilizer additives market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.6%, to reach a projected value of USD 2.91 Billion by 2021.
The market is driven by factors such as the increasing demand for fertilizers due to the increase in pressure on global food production and development in fertilizer manufacturing technologies. The high growth potential in emerging markets and untapped regions provide new growth opportunities for the players in the fertilizer additives market.
- To define, segment, and measure the fertilizer additives market based on function, application, form, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the crucial factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets1 with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the total fertilizer additives market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To analyze opportunities in the fertilizer additives market for stakeholders and study the details of a competitive landscape, to be provided to the key market leaders
- Amit Trading Ltd.
- Filtra Catalysts & Chemicals Ltd.
- Forbon Technology
- KAO Corporation
- Novochem Group
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Fertilizer Additives Market, By Function
8 Fertilizer Additives Market, By Application
9 Fertilizer Additives Market, By Form of Application
10 Fertilizer Additives Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cxpgj3/fertilizer
Related Topics: Agrochemicals and Fertilizers