DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Distribution Transformer Market by Mounting (Pole, Pad, and Underground), Insulation (Dry and Oil Filled), Phase (Single and Three), Power (Up to 0.5 MVA, 0.5 MVA-2.5 MVA, 2.5 MVA-10 MVA, Above 10 MVA), and Region - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The global distribution transformer market is projected to reach USD 17.61 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.57% from 2016 to 2021.
- To define, describe, and forecast the global distribution transformer market by insulation type, mounting, phase, power rating, and region
- To provide a detailed information regarding major factors influencing the growth of the distribution transformer market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, industry-specific challenges, winning imperatives, and burning issues related to the market)
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the market size of segments with respect to six major regions (along with countries), namely, Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, the Middle East , South America, and Africa
- To analyze competitive developments such as contracts & agreements, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and expansions in distribution transformer market
- ABB Ltd.
- Brush Transformers
- Celme - Italy
- Crompton Greaves
- Eaton Corp PLC.
- Emerson Industrial Automation.
- Eremu SA
- General Electric
- Hammond Power Solutions,. Inc.
- Hitachi Ltd
- Hyosung - Korea
- Kirlosker Electric Company Ltd.
- Lemi Trafo - Bulgaria
- Schneider Electric Co.
- Siemens AG
- Transformers and Rectifiers India Ltd
- Vantran Industries, Inc.
- Wenzhou Rockwell Transformer Co
Wilson Power Solutions
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Distribution Transformers Market, By Insulation Rating
7 Distribution Transformers Market, By Mounting
8 Distribution Transformers Market, By Phase
9 Distribution Transformers Market, By Power Rating
10 Distribution Transformer Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3fpjxm/distribution