The primary factors driving the demand for baby cosmetic products include rising awareness of baby health & hygiene, increasing disposable income of modern young parents, small average size of families, and growing per capita spending on baby. India baby cosmetic market has represented the CAGR of about 20.33% during the analysis period of five years from 2010 to 2015.
Currently baby toiletries segment is generating the largest revenue within baby cosmetic market. Urban consumers are contributing for the mainstream of sales of baby diaper in India. Moreover, rural consumers have also begun the usage of baby diapers, for which the credit goes to the endeavors by leading companies to increase awareness for baby hygiene.
International companies are operating the baby cosmetic products market in India and making efforts to penetrate the market through promotional activities and continuous investment in R&D. Domestic companies are also entering in these lucrative categories. At the same time, increasing private labels enhances the rivalry in battlefield. As people are giving more attention towards the baby hygiene and safety products side, existing players are offering and promoting the products on the basis of baby safety and hygiene. Manufacturers are promoting these products by celebrity endorsements by employing various promotional activities to make the consumers aware about the latest baby personal care products and variants.
Procter & Gamble India, Johnson & Johnson India Private Limited, Unicharm, The Himalaya Drug Company, and Dabur India Limited are the top most leading companies operating Indian baby cosmetic market.
- Baby Skin Care Market - Baby Massage Oil, Baby Cream & Lotion, Baby Powder, Baby Soap & Body Wash/Shower Gel
- Baby Hair Care Market - Baby Shampoo & Conditioner, Baby Hair Oil & Detangles
- Baby Toiletries Market - Baby Diapers, Baby Wipes
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Infant/Child Demographics (Birth Rate, Fertility Rate)
4. Global Baby Cosmetic Market Outlook
5. India Infant/Child Demographics (Birth Rate, Fertility Rate)
6. India Baby Cosmetic Market Outlook
7. Channel Partner Analysis
8. India Economic Profile - 2014
9. PEST Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- Artsana India Private Limited
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Himalaya Drug Company Private Limited
- Johnson & Johnson India Private Limited
- Kimberly Clark Lever Private Ltd
- Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Limited (P&G)
- Pigeon India Private Limited
- Unicharm India Private Limited
- Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbm8nn/india_baby
Related Topics: Cosmetics