The Top 100 list is made up of the leading technology firms that derive more than one-third of their revenue from financial institutions. NTT DATA is recognized as one of the largest global enterprise technology companies measured by calendar year revenue globally earned from financial services.
“Growth and innovation are imperatives for all financial services firms. Unfortunately, the relentless pressures of regulatory compliance, risk management and a rapidly changing competitive landscape can threaten progress in today’s environments,” said Jim Milde, president, financial services and insurance, NTT DATA, Inc. “We are honored to partner with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them navigate the customer-driven, digitally-enabled environments that are defining the future of financial services as we know it.”
The ranking truly reflects NTT DATA’s deep industry and technology expertise and various solutions for the financial services industry including banking, wealth management, capital markets, payments and card processor fields and insurance. Services include:
- Banking: core banking, risk management, bank back office solutions, extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) related services
- Wealth Management: customer enhancements, data and analytics, technology platform integration, risk management, regulatory readiness
- Capital Markets: testing framework, securities lending and financing, operating model improvements, risk management, regulatory readiness, technology optimization
- Payment and Card Processor: Card Payment Network System, NFC payment platform and Payment Process Management System.
- Insurance: customer and agent centric portals, data and analytics frameworks, business-driven digital strategy, testing accelerators, operational efficiency solutions, and outsourcing services
For more information about our solutions and services, visit http://www.nttdata.com/global/en/industries/banking-and-financial-services/solution.html
Download NTT DATA’s latest retail banking research, “Don't Fear Modernizing Your Core.”
To view the FinTech report, visit http://www.idc.com/download/finalrankings2016.pdf
About IDC Financial Insights
IDC Financial Insights assists financial service businesses and IT leaders, as well as the suppliers who serve them, in making more effective technology decisions by providing accurate, timely, and insightful fact-based research and consulting services. For more information, please visit www.idc.com/financial, email email@example.com, or call 508-620-5533. Visit the IDC Financial Insights Community at http://idc-community.com/financial.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with operations in more than 42 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.