The global nuclear decommissioning market is forecast to grow at a CAGR over 2% during the forecast period.
The difficulty in disposal of radioactive nuclear waste is another factor driving this market's growth. For instance, nearly 27 tons of nuclear waste is generated from a 1,000-MW nuclear reactor every year. This radioactive waste generates a large amount of heat and takes a long period to decay. Improper disposal of these waste products could result in serious environmental contamination.
With the increase in such complexities, the demand for nuclear decommissioning is expected to grow in the coming years. Germany, the US, the UK, and Slovenia are members of the NEA (Nuclear Energy Agency), which is an agency focusing on advanced technology for safe decommissioning.
End-user segmentation and analysis of the nuclear decommissioning market:
- Pressurized water reactor (PWR)
- Pressurized heavy water reactor (PWHR)
Boiling water reactor (BWR)
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global nuclear decommissioning market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the nuclear decommissioning market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global nuclear decommissioning market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the nuclear decommissioning market?
- Westinghouse Electric
- Energy Solutions
- Nuvia Group
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by type
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Key countries
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
PART 16: Appendix
PART 17: About the Author
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xkn8hz/global_nuclear
Related Topics: Nuclear Power