DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Europe Dry Eye Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016" drug pipelines to their offering.
Europe Dry Eye Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016, provides comprehensive insights into Dry Eye pipeline products, Dry Eye epidemiology, Dry Eye market valuations and forecast, Dry Eye products sales and competitive landscape.
This report is classified into nine sections - Dry Eye overview including etiology, pathophysiology, and diagnosis, Dry Eye treatment options, Dry Eye pipeline products, Dry Eye market analysis in Europe and by each country.
The market analysis comprises of Dry Eye epidemiology, key products marketed for Dry Eye, market valuations and forecast, products sales and market shares.
- Pipeline: Find out the products in clinical trials for the treatment of Dry Eye by development phase 3, phase 2, and phase 1, by pharmacological class and companies developing the products
- Epidemiology: Find out the number of patients diagnosed (prevalence) with Dry Eye
- Products: Identify key products marketed and prescribed for Dry Eye including trade name, molecule name, and company
- Product Sales: Find out the sales revenues of Dry Eye products, both branded and generics
- Market Valuations: Find out the market size for Dry Eye products in 2015 for the markets: Find out how the market advanced from 2010 and forecast to 2020
- Products Market Share: Find out the market shares for key Dry Eye products
Key Topics Covered:
1 Disease Overview
2 Dry Eye Treatments
3 Dry Eye Pipeline
4 Europe Dry Eye Market Insights
5 Germany Dry Eye Market Insights
6 France Dry Eye Market Insights
7 Italy Dry Eye Market Insights
8 Spain Dry Eye Market Insights
9 UK Dry Eye Market Insights
For more information about this drug pipelines visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/63phr9/europe_dry_eye
Related Topics: Optical