DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Thermoplastic Elastomers Market - Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025" report to their offering.
The market of thermoplastic elastomers in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2016-2025. Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPEs) are unique and eco-friendly thermoplastics that are not only recyclable but can also be re-molded and re-shaped. TPEs offer various other advantages such as resistance to chemicals, UV, oxidation and providing soft-touch to materials. These properties enable replacement of rubber and conventional plastic materials with TPEs in various applications.
Styrenic Block Copolymers dominated India thermoplastic elastomers market in 2015, and the segment is expected to continue dominating the market through 2025 owing to its wide range of applications in various industries, ranging from automotive to consumer durables.
During the forecast period, the automotive industry is expected to emerge as the largest end user of TPEs in India, on account of increasing consumer preference for high performance and lightweight automobiles in the country. A major share in the demand for thermoplastic elastomers emanates from Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, National Capital Region (NCR), Gujarat, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh, among others.
- BASF India Ltd.
- Basell Polyolefins India Pvt. Ltd.
- DuPont India Pvt. Ltd.
- Exxonmobil Company India Pvt. Ltd.
- Kingfa Science & Technology (India) Ltd.
- Kraiburg TPE Pvt. Ltd.
- Multibase India Ltd.
- Technovinyl Polymers India Ltd.
Zylog Plastalloys Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market Overview
5. India Thermoplastics Elastomers Market Outlook
6. India Thermoplastic Elastomers Market Segmental Analysis
7. Value Chain Analysis
8. Pricing Analysis
9. Raw Material Analysis
10. Technology Licensors and EPC Contractors Information
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Import-Export Analysis
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. List of Existing Thermoplastic Customers in India
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pkrd5h/india