The global timber decking market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.63% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global timber decking market for 2016-2020.
The global timber decking market has been calculated based on the revenue generated from the sales of lumber, which includes both treated wood and untreated wood (hardwood and softwood) for decking, as well as sales of WPCs, which are made from recycled timber.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies
- Advantage Trim & Lumber
- Timber Holding USA
- Accsys Technologies
- Cali Bamboo
- East Teak Fine Hardwoods
- Outdoor Structures Australia
Western Forest Products
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by material
PART 07: Market segmentation by end-user
PART 08: Market segmentation by project type
PART 09: Market segmentation by structural component
PART 10: Geographical segmentation
PART 11: Market drivers
PART 12: Impact of drivers
PART 13: Market challenges
PART 14: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 15: Market trends
PART 16: Vendor landscape
PART 17: Key vendor analysis
PART 18: About the Author
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ncg326/global_timber
Related Topics: Wood and Wood Products