Every two years, SHARE Membership elects four officers and two directors to the SHARE Board of Directors. These individuals and their employers commit a significant amount of personal and organizational time and resources. SHARE extends its thanks and gratitude to each candidate and their sponsoring organizations. The 2016 Nominating Committee — Brian Peterson, Rick Barlow, Anne Caluori, Susan Rice and Michael Stack — have also contributed hard work and commitment to SHARE.
The 2016–2018 SHARE Board includes the following recently elected individuals:
- President: Harry Williams, Marist College
- Vice President: Buzz Woeckener, Nationwide Insurance
- Secretary: Justin Bastin, EMC Corporation
- Treasurer: Aron Eisenpress, City University of New York
- Director at Large: Martha McConaghy, Marist College
- Director at Large: Rebecca Levesque, 21st Century Software
The following are continuing their term on the SHARE Board:
- Director at Large: Jerry Seefeldt, NewEra Software, Inc.
The following were appointed for a one-year term on the SHARE Board:
- Director at Large: Daniel P. Martin, Rocket Software
“I am honored to be elected as the next SHARE President. I look forward to serving the mission and vision of SHARE so we can continue to shape the future of the enterprise IT ecosystem,” said Williams.
About SHARE Inc.
SHARE® is an independent, volunteer-run information technology association that provides education, professional networking and industry influence. Since 1955, SHARE has enabled IT professionals to achieve business results through a combination of credible, relevant programs and peer opportunities.