DAYTON, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Marxent, the leading provider of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) for enterprise retailers and manufacturers, announced today that it will be producing an exclusive webinar featuring J.P. Gownder, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research. The webinar will demystify VR and AR for the enterprise, particularly the retail, manufacturing similar sectors, and offer practical steps for leveraging the technology.
Augmented reality and virtual reality are on the leading edge of innovation, but, for many enterprise business leaders, they still seem like technologies for the future, not the present. In reality, AR and VR can create business value today, and enterprises in the know are already tapping into its power. In retail, manufacturing and similar industries, both AR and VR stand to play an increasingly important role in how employees do their jobs and serve customers, while also impacting how consumers shop.
Gownder, a recognized thought leader in charting the course of consumer technologies, will deliver a presentation aimed at helping technology and business leaders at enterprise companies – particularly those in retail, manufacturing, or similar verticals – understand how leading-edge companies are succeeding in AR and VR today and realize the full potential of the technology.
He will answer some key questions:
- How are organizations using AR/VR to drive experiences today? You’ll learn how organizations are using these technologies in real-world situations to create customer and business value.
- What are the deployment models that succeed today? You’ll understand the differences between company-owned B2E and B2B2C deployment models, and how to leverage each.
- Which emerging scenarios show promise for value in 2016? You’ll see how early adopters are creating new AR/VR offerings that, while not mature, show great value for 2H 2016.
- What best practices are organizations using to drive AR/VR efforts? You’ll hear how other companies are planning their AR/VR strategies.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, September 7 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EDT. Please register today.
- Check out our blog post about the webinar to learn more.
- Learn more about Marxent, including other recent industry accolades, by reading the company’s blog.
- Follow and engage with Marxent on LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
Marxent is the leader in Virtual and Augmented Reality product visualization for retailers and manufacturers. VisualCommerce™, the virtual products platform, is the only platform designed to manage and publish infinite 3D products, collections and configurations for the creation of immersive VR and AR consumer experiences. VisualCommerce™ works across AR and VR devices including iOS, Android, Oculus Rift, Gear VR, and Google Cardboard. Companies tapping into the power of VisualCommerce™ include Hammacher Schlemmer, Simmons Mattress Company, Novartis and CPG Building Products (AZEK, TimberTech).