This report describes latest developments in the point of care testing market segment. It examines clinical instruments, devices and reagents and supplies as utilized in near-patient environments like hospital emergency rooms, critical care units, clinics and doctor's offices. The study defines the dollar volume of point of care sales and makes five year projections - both in the U.S. and worldwide - including Europe, Asia and Latin America.
It also examines in detail the point of care sector for 25 individual country markets. A detailed summary of all important instruments in each clinical market is provided with emphasis on newly introduced products. Moreover, parallel areas where rapid detection is important using hand-held devices such as rapid detection of food pathogens and infectious diseases (MRSA, herpes simplex, avian flu, West Nile virus and typhoid) are discussed. Growth moderators and developing trends in point of care applications, as well as technology platform innovations and connectivity questions are examined in detail.
The report surveys almost all of the companies known to be marketing, manufacturing or developing instruments and reagents for the point of care market in the U.S. and worldwide. Each company is discussed in depth, with a section on its history, product lines, business and marketing analysis, and a subjective commentary of the company's market position. Detailed tables and charts with sales forecasts and market data are also included.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Overview of Diagnostic Testing Point of Care Markets
3. Summary Analysis of the Global POCT Market: Value, Growth Rates and Market Share
4. Analysis of the U.S. POCT Market: Value, Growth Rates and Market Share
5. Analysis of the European POCT Market: Value, Growth Rates and Market Shares
6. Analysis of the POCT Markets for Japan, China and India: Value, Growth Rates and Market Share
7. Analysis of the Rest of World (ROW) POCT Market: Value, Growth Rates and Market Share
8. Review of the Market Segments, Reagents and Equipment
9. POCT: Growth Regulators
10. Business Trends in the POC Sector
11. Technology Platform Innovations in POCT
12. Data Management and Connectivity
13. Corporate Profiles
14. POCT Sector Trends and Forecasts
15. New Entrants to the Point of Care Market
Companies Mentioned - Sample List
- A. Menarini Diagnostics
- ACON Laboratories, Inc.
- Abaxis, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Accriva Diagnostics
- AccuBioTech Co., Ltd.
- Aquila Diagnostic Systems, Inc.
- ArcDia International Oyo Ltd.
- Arkray, Inc.
- Artron Laboratories, Inc.
- Ativa Medical Corporation
- Atlas Genetics Ltd.
- EY Laboratoires, Inc.
- Echo Therapeutics, Inc.
- Enigma Diagnostics Ltd.
- Exalenz Bioscience
- Gentag, Inc.
- Great Basin Corporation
- Nova Biomedical
- One Step Detect Associates, LLC
- OraSure Technologies, Inc.
- Orion Diagnostica
- Philips Business Group EBA
- Polymedco, Inc.
- Polymer Technology Systems, Inc.
- Prima Biomedical Company
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Siloam Biosciences, Inc.
- bioLytical Laboratories
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jphff/point_of_care
Related Topics: Point-of-Care Diagnostics